New South Memphis, Tennessee
3.0

Update by user Jul 31, 2016

I spoke with Michael from acceptance now rooms to go in Grapevine, texas. It went pretty well , he explained my account to me.

I have furniture that I purchased from Rooms to go in summer 2013 that was only about $1800 so far I have paid $3500 and my payoff balance is $1041.

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2016

Yes, after reading past reviews I am very concerned about if I am being treated fairly by acceptance now. I purchased my bed and dresser set forn Rooms to Go in Grapevine, Texas, July 2013. Yes, I am still paying on this furniture and I have paid at least $3000 to $3500 dollars on this furniture so far, but when I call and ask about my balance I still owe close to 1200 or 1500 dollars. I feel like this furniture should be paid off or almost paid by now. I will try to get in contact with the district manager and see if he can tell me what's actually going on with my account or if he can make a deal that will help me pay my balance off pretty soon.

Tyrance Garrett

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Dulcinea
#1192872

I told him that I could use some help in getting this paid off sooner. He will be in contact with his district manager to see if they can help with my situation.

Acceptance Now Reviews