Montebello, California
4.6

I have been doing business with Acceptance Now for the past 6 years with several purchases, (2) Bedroom Sets, Dining Room Table, Sofa Table and (2) Living Room sets all from Ashley Furniture in Victorville, CA. I have never been treated with anything less than utmost professionalism, I have received reminder phone calls that my payment was due which were always polite which I promptly paid when due.

I have also purchased electronics at Midway City using Acceptance Now. I have no complaints on the products I have purchased nor the service I have received from Acceptance Now.

Thank you Acceptance Now for helping me when all others have turned their backs and denied me credit. The only thing I would like to see from Acceptance Now is to report my excellent credit with their company as I have spent $1000s and it would greatly make things better for me in the future when applying for credit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

#1206701

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We are thrilled to hear to you've enjoyed each of your experiences with us.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews