Hope Mills, North Carolina
1.7

I got some furniture from kimbrells furniture. I have dealing with these people for over 10yrs.

I have used acceptance now before and never had this problem. Supposedly they have new contract rules, but it's a lie and a scam. They the almost $800 i had paid and said that was because i broke contract, wanred me to state from the beginning. I said no so they say well it will go on your credit and we want to furniture back or go to court!

I have been late and missed a payment before do to me being in and out of the hospital. Never have i experienced this rudeness and cussing at me in different language! Never did they contact me to say i was behind, but harassed family and friends. They don't return calls or hang up when i call them.

They lie, steal, and are unprofessional. Don't know why these businesses use them. Either give me half my money back and don't put on my credit, or let me finish paying for it from where i left off!

When you miss the 90 days then it was suppose to go to the 5 months, which make me have 2 months to go. Not so they say!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd be happy to look into your account and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews