Hixson, Tennessee

I have never had to deal with a company that is so unprofessional i was told that this was 90 days same as cash and i would be able to build my credit score which the higher the better well its not that it's rent to own my couch only cost 479

00 and i have paid over half of that so now i am stuck with paying 4x the amount or let my couch that is basically paid for go back and loose all the money ive done put out

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I purchased a TV from acceptance now on a 90 days same as cash from HHGregg on Outloop in Louisville, KY. I was told I would not be charged any interest until 90 days.

I made my first month min payment hoping to pay it off the next month. When I made my first payment only 60 bucks of a 170 dollar payment was applied to my balance.

The acceptance now rep couldn't explain why I was being charged this and said he would call me with answers but never did. This is a scam!

@Anonymous

This has also happened to me recently. I wanted to pay off my purchase but unexpectedly was told, I was placed in a rent to own contract because I had just exceeded my 90 days. So basically, all the previous payments went down the drain.

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear you did not have the best experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews