Hendersonville, Tennessee

Worst place ever they lure you by saying they can help rebuild your credit then when your payment is due they start calling that morning people work and cant be on the phone at there job.then heaven forbid you get hospitalized and have to pay late they call you 10xs a day even after being told i was in the hospital very sick they dont give a *** they still called 10xs a day. this place is RIDICULOUS

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and would like to talk to you further about you concerns so we can see what we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

@Anonymous

I was 3 days....now 3 days late....and there are showing up at my home.....and I had paid them that morning....that really Pissed me off....I am going Monday and take every dime I have and pay this off...I have the 90 days same as cash and they dont have to worry about the 90 days because I Will will never ever use this company again and I will make sure that others know too...they call you 10 Times a day which is against the consumers rights in the FTC and I will need reporting you to the BBB.

Acceptance Now Reviews