Gaithersburg, Maryland

I have had problems with Acceptance Now. I had put down money on my layaway that I really like and wanted.

2 weeks had went by and I was going to put money down on my furniture but the nasty representative said that there was no need to put any money down because she cancelled my order because I was delinquent in a payment. I said it only had been 2 weeks, she said it did not matter I was delinquent. So she said I sent you a refund of $44.00, I said why is the amount less than my amount that I paid $96.37. She said that you will not be getting back your full amount because the rest went to the enrollment fee and other fees.

I said that is not right I want the full amount that I put down on the furniture back.

So it has been almost a month and I still have not received my money yet. I think that Acceptance Now should be closed because they are not legit, they are only scamming people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1222041

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews