Columbus, Ohio

My credit is also marred. Shows 30 days late for 6/16 when my last payment paying off my account was 3/16.

Explain that? This after 3 years of monthly harassment by their staff constantly calling me, my boss, my friends and family stating I was late on my payments when never once was I late in 3 years. My payments were automatic from my bank. They are liars and thieves.

When I bought my furniture I was told I was financing. Not renting to own.

Nothing but scam artists and I even called and filed several complaints with absolutely no response at all. Some one needs to shut them down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I requested the company call me several times because I have called and spoken with them and nothing ever happens. The Manager at the location that I have dealt with repeatedly lied and said she would call me and never did and she is never there when I call her.

Months later and my credit report is still showing late 30 days. I realized a lot of people complain and are unreasonable.

Yes I was and am pissed because this is almost the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. Still not happy!

#1199655

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear your recent experience wasn't up to par and we'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help clear things up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews