I purchased a sofa set .Within 11 month it broke .
I had purchased the insurance. I got to get a replacement but they did not have anything that was the value of what I had so get something of lesser value . So they wanted me to continue to pay for something I do not have .
When I asked them about it no one would answer questions.So they have contract with me for something I do not have and they do not know what to do .I am contacting a lawyer because this is not legal.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Well on Memorial Day 2016 I went in to purchase a full bedroom set and found out I liked I had applied online prior to visiting the Lexington VCF so..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "Re: Maola by Marva Maid Had a 1/2 gal jug of milk & it leaked at the top. I thot it was just me & the way I was pouring it..."
- "I have been a Chico customer for many years, but right now I don't think I will be buying from Chicos anytime soon. This are the reasons. 1.The way you distribute..."