I purchased a sofa set .Within 11 month it broke .

I had purchased the insurance. I got to get a replacement but they did not have anything that was the value of what I had so get something of lesser value . So they wanted me to continue to pay for something I do not have .

When I asked them about it no one would answer questions.So they have contract with me for something I do not have and they do not know what to do .I am contacting a lawyer because this is not legal.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Submit review

Comments

user34380376

I just want to return two items from my Xmas shopping because they already broken..! LI need the address todo it.

Thanks

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We'd like to look into your situation further and see if there's something we can do to help.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you.

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1267231

Save your lawyer contact for later. If you don't pay, what are they going to do, repo the couch that you do not have? Of course, they want you to pay -- saves paperwork.