I have an account with Acceptance and I can no longer pay for this overpriced furniture . My payments are current and I've been requesting a pickup of the Merchandise for six months with no response .

I have reached out to the store manager Wilbur as well as the assistant manager Angie neither of them were able to assist me . I have reached out to the district manager Melissa and her boss Ben with no response from either I have a ticket number established which isn't doing me any good either 577523 . At this point I think I'm going to have to call an attorney because I'm still being charged when I've clearly said come and get the furniture.

This company is a total rip off . Please can someone give me a call 202 498 8164 I purchased my furniture with Acceptance Now Langley Park Maryland store

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to help you get in touch with the correct people so that we can do our best to address your concerns. Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews