1.6

GOD bless us all who have had any kind of contract with Acceptance Now. We just signed our contract its only been 20 days and I walk in to pay off my entire balance and go and behold what is on my contract and what they have in their computer doesn't match.

With about a $200 dollar differences that now I owe them magically out of nowhere. Now the Destrict manager that I spoke to said that he has only had one other incident like this before so I pull up the reviews and of course I read all the negative responses form so many upset customers. This has to stop. We are keeping our word to pay what we owe but they don't have to keep theirs.

I'm so upset right now all I was trying to do is get our home ready my son who is in the Air Force, that I haven't seen in over a year, is coming home with a young lady that he wants us to meet and we have made many cuts on our budget just to pay the furniture off soon.

This should be a joyous occasion but now I have this looming over me.

Signed,

One very upset and disappointed lady.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

I'm going through it too........let's all do a class action lawsuit suit

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. It sounds like you haven't had the best experience with us and that's very disappointing for us to hear.

We'd be happy to take a look into your account to see if there's anything we can do to help. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

@Anonymous

Y'all suck! Don't solve anything!!!

@Anonymous

I live in md go to the real rent a center with your problem and they will take on your account my experience was i didn't payoff my furniture by the 90 day period and I was hit with double the payment it went from $900 to $2300 I said bs come and get the furniture they refused to pick it up saying their delivery service is extremely busy this took a month... long story short the real RAC handled it and my furniture is paid off!!

@Anonymous

I have contacted the costumer service and they have given me the response of calling the District Manager so NO, that hasn't helped either.

Hello author,