Just had acceptance now to come to my door saying I owed 200 dollars.. I pulled out the receipts and it didn't add up.

So I made her count how much I've been paying and it still didn't add up after she told me? And when I told her it sounds like your trying to hustle me. When I said that she got really rude but some how my balance went to 100 all of a sudden. Even tho I just sent in 160 a month!!

All I owed was 40 dollars and they came and tried to take it away.

I've put thousands of dollars in this couch and it's only a 1000 dollar couch! Do not buy from Mathis brothers or go thru acceptance now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd be happy to take a look into your account to see if there's anything we can help clear up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews