So I rent from the acceptance now program , after I acceptance purchase furniture from bobs store in S Attleboro I purchase furniture for $999, which they tell me now total is 1,387$ because tax , delivery , insurance , good proof plan , entire bs they didn't explain until after I signed and said well "you have to get these !" ???? Ok so I make my initial $320 payment and they tell me if I choose to pay entire bill within 90days it'll be cheapest!

But only you're allowed two monthly payments not 3, so i now have a receipt that says total bill included taxes , good plan $1,198, I make -$302. Payment which leaves my balance of $875. So 3weeks later I make another $302 payment and they gave me a receipt $599. ????

So I said somethings wrong here , how I subtract $302 from $875 and total is now $599!??? They say well only $258$?goes towards merchandise ???? Other is taxes etc that's what you signed in the beginning !!!

Nooooooooo it's not what I signed ! I have a total bill of $1,198 subtracted 604$ should leave me with like 570$ or something close not $599 so I thought ?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account and see if we can help clear up any confusion.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews