1.1

Mjbedient@hotmail.com i went to ashley furniture to purchase a couch the total purchase price was 1600 and i put 1200 down an did the rest on 90days same as cash they printed out a bunch paper work an said dont worry about it its a new program so i toke there word well i made 2 payments nothing ever said when i made the last payment they said i was ten day late and it defaulted into rent to own so now they traped me into monthly payments im so upset that theres company out there taking advantage of working poeple thankyou

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line. I do understand that you have an issue related to the 10-day delinquent payment; but from my untrained perspective, it seems that what happened to you is classic predatory lending.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd like to discuss your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

@Anonymous

MAKES NO SENSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE THEY ARE RUDE AND THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TO DO. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD.

IMAGINE 1.5 OUT OF 5 START REVIEWS. YOUR COMPANY NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THEMSELVES.

Acceptance Now Reviews