Westville, Indiana
1.6

I have been lied to this entire process! When I got my couch it was told to me that if I paid it off in 90 days it would be $1999.

If I went past I would pay $2400. I have been paying $209 a month for 9 months so today I called to find out the balance and the woman told me I have a balance of $2000!!!!! No no no!!!!! Also before I signed I told the woman u knew I'd be having surgery and that I'd be off with no pay for 3 months.

She told me it would be no problem and that I just needed to call and they could make up to 6 months of payment no problem. Well when I went into the store they tell me I don't qualify for this option. I'm livid with this company. I told the woman on the phone I need to speak with someone and she tells me the only way it can be discussed is for me to come into the store that is am hour away!!!!!

I have no paper work stating a price now that I look at it so I'm sure there is nothing I can do.

I'm sick to my stomach over this. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Sounds like you need to get a lawyer and have them furnish a copy of the contract to you. Glad I decided to read the comments before agreeing to a purchase.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want you to feel sick to your stomach when renting with us and would like to speak with you further about your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews