Warren, Ohio

I kept asking for a receipt they couldn't give me one I asked for a balance they couldn't give me one I paid for my furniture and every two weeks they are harassing me for large amounts of payments they will not work with you. They are only concerned about ripping you off and repossessing there furniture to embarrass you and *** you off.

NO *** FURNITURE IS WORTH YOUR PEACE OF MIND!!! PLEASE ITS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND HARRASSMENT STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THIS GARBAGE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE BECAUSE OF CREDIT ISSUES!!

BS...screw this company & credit bureau that give birth to these type of companies. Save your money and pay cash it's cheaper.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never like to hear you had a negative experience and we would like the opportunity speak with you and to your concerns.

Would you mind giving our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you're able? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews