Springfield, Missouri
1.2

Stay away from thia company, the terms are ridiculous and they take advantage of you to the fullest, it really should be illegal to charge such astronomical prices, i wull be scheduleing them to pick up my furniture as soon as my tax check cones in and i will go buy outright. The customer service at the value city we bought at is horrible and they will harass you and your references.

I have always called 8n if i thought i was going to be late or make a 2 week payments.

I told them i would call by 1 to make a payment my phone was ringing at 10 while i was working of course i couldnt answer so they called my mother in law and bothered her, I called in at 1 made the payment as i had promised . Im done my furniture is ***, and not worth the money they are charging, can not wait to get something else and be done with such a shady company!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want you to feel taken advantage of or that you don't have quality products.

We'd really like to address your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews