Seattle, Washington

We "rented" $1,800.00 worth of furniture from RAC/acceptance now 3 years ago through Ashley furniture in Silverdale, Wa. We were charged a RIDICULOUS amount of fees, taxes, membership fees, blah blah blah. We NEVER missed a payment, which were $147.00 every month, and it's taken us 3 years to get to a $00.00 balance!! I just made our last full payment and asked what the remaining balance was. It's $90.00, BUT... they have been adding $1.99 to our account every time we call to make the payment WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT! So, after all this time...$90.00 becomes $106.82.

This company is sneaky and not forthcoming about everything they charge you for. Like other people with lower credit scores, we took a chance and paid over $388.00 just to "join" this rip off program and have regretted doing so every day. We have paid $ 4,245.00 for $1,800.00 worth of furniture (which ALREADY needs to be replaced!!).

Buy your stuff off Craigslist, Mor furniture, or ANYWHERE else. These people even showed up at our house with their big truck to haul off our furniture because of their own miscommunication regarding our payment a few months back.

Expensive, sneaky, dishonest, drastic and ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH having new stuff if you have to involve "Acceptance Now"

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am glad I decided to read all of these horrifying reviews on Acceptance Now. I was going to purchase a washer and dryer set through Brandsmart USA with the approved credit from Acceptance Now.... thank you all for talking me out of it.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don’t want you feeling blindsided and would love to address your concerns.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, and we’ll see what we can do to help. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews