Pottstown, Pennsylvania

I got a table with four chairs, that was three Hundred Dollars back in November,2014, it is now August,2015.... When my payments was only to be for 4Months, and if it wasn't paid off by then, the payments would be 13Months period, well I missed one month payment, they would not give me an extension, and this is in August, not even a year yet, Talking about Scheduling a pick up, And putting me in Collection for Six HundredDollars, for the remaining Months, Not only that , the Furniture is no Good/Falling Apart...This Can't be legal....calling BBB....And I'm From Philadelphia, PA.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to address your payment concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186?

We’ll see what we can do to help. Thanks!

I am having issues with them here in Maryland as well. I have been scheduled for pick up of my furniture twice now.

I will admit I got a bit over my head with bills since my husband lost his job. Now I have had this furniture about 5 months,mind you I have 4 children in my home. The furniture is what they call herring bone colored. Now the driver refuses both times to take the furniture saying it does not look new.

Of course it does not look new it has been in my home for over 5 months. On top of that they are threatening to press charges against me for theft! How is this possible if I am attempting to return the furniture. There are not any rips, tears, not even one scratch on the wood legs.

One of the customer service reps from the store even came to my home and said the furniture is acceptable to remove, but he still refused to take it. I have called corporate and now waiting for the district manager to give me a call. This driver is rude and has a major chip on his shoulders. not to mention he argued with me in front of my children and neighbors, while the couch was sitting in my yard after they took it out of my home and he decided once again not to take it.

How can a mere delivery driver have the right to decide someones financial ruin and potential future employment.

With a theft i would not be able to work in my field. Mind you I have never stolen a dime from anyone!

I am having issues with them too! Did they try get your stuff??

@Anonymous

They can have this furniture... Something should be able to be done about them.

they should not have the right to just go press theft charges against an individual.

Especially when you are trying to return the merchandise. And it is true, almost none of your payment is going towards the actual furniture.

Acceptance Now Reviews