Norwalk, Connecticut

My daughter has tried to contact you to no avail and she can not stay on the phone all day to try and get this company to do the right thing and rectify a mistake they made and is now affecting her credit score ,she would never have known what this company did if she did not have her credit score sent to her automatically every 6 months no one has contacted her or left a message or a number for her to contact and discuss this to have this ding taken off her report.

Comments

#1119363

Yes right there this company is also on my credit report as a negative even though it states there is no long term contract and the merchandise was returned as is in great condition within a week of me getting it...yet is showing in- my credit report as negative . Yet when you try to call them you can never get ahold of anybody or they give you the runaround when you do get ahold of somebody...its a bunch of *** they feed u

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. Thank you for reaching out.

We strive to provide the best service to all our customers and are sorry you've had a negative experience. We encourage you to try us again at 1-800-422-8186 when you're able so we can help get to the bottom of your concerns.

Acceptance Now Reviews