Louisville, Kentucky
Featured

This place is a joke. They take advantage of you plain and simple.

They don't tell you exactly what the program is. They explained it to me that it was 90 days same as cash and after 90 days there Is a fee. I was $12 short of the $900 piece of furniture I bought and after that it tripled to $2700. If you don't pay it off after 90 days then after that you are paying money to your furniture and to their "credit program." 6 months ago I owed $700 dollars and today was just told I still owe $500 even though I've paid my $150 every month on time.

I was told that they are helping me build my credit and that I still have 4 months on the payment schedule. What a joke. I don't want to build my credit through them. I want to pay off my couch!

What a joke! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want you to feel ripped off and would like to address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Suggestion. If you cannot afford to pay it up front, wait until you can.

Places that say they help you rebuild your credit typically never report prompt payments.

They only report late or no payments. That is their way of keeping you under their thumb.

Same thing happened with me. I called last month and asked store manager for my balance.

Manager told me that my balance was $1228.00. I made two payments today to cover this month and next month. I asked Manager what was my balance after the two payments. Manager told me $1228.00.

I made over $300 in payments, and my balance did not go down; it stayed the same.

Everyone, please contact your Attorney General's office in your state to file a complaint againt RAC. This is illegal and a scam.

@Anonymous

If you are not smart enough to read the contract and use a calculator to see how much you are being ripped off by paying 5x more for an item that it is worth, you deserve to be ripped off.

@kuei

I think you deserve to get ripped off bc of how ugly your comment came across.

Acceptance Now Reviews