Kenova, West Virginia

I had the most horrible experience. I was lied to from the very start.

I asked specific questions about paying off early. I was told by their representative in South Point Ohio I could pay 90 days same as cash. That was low number one. I asked if there was hidden fees and was told that there was not.

I was not given any copy of a contract. I made extra payments to get it paid off in the 90 days. I called the week I was gonna pay off my balance to get the payoff amount. Was I surprised.

It was no where close to what I should have owed. I asked for details and was told then that every payment that was made even though I was way ahead I was being penalized with fees just because I was making a payment. I called them this past Friday and got my payoff amount through the 90 day mark which is March 27, 3016 and was given an amount that was supposedly good until that date. I went to pay it off today, March 7, 2016 and in three days it went up another $30.00.

This is the worst experience of my life.

Beware and don't use this company. I have been a customer of the furniture company for 31 years and will never buy another thing there and neither will any of my family.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments