Greenwood, Indiana

4 payments away from having some over priced furniture payed off. I have a heart attack, cant make 1 payment and they tell me there goin yo come get my stuff.

I even offered to pay a double payment within 2 weeks...they still told me no.! *** step one foot in my home i will take it as a break in and will take the action i need to take.....better bring the cops ***.!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to look into your account and discuss your payment concerns with you.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

I was in the same position....what made it even worse.....I was in intensive care, and they kept calling, even after I told them where I was.....I told them before they pick anything up at my house after paying way too much for it. I would pour bleach on the couch and chair, scratch *** in the table.

Acceptance Now Reviews