Davisville, West Virginia
4.0

My fiancé ended up hurting his ankle and lost his job and we were told were since we are paying the insurance that we had a disability insurance . Say we took the paper had it turned in within two days of receiving it and he just did get a job and got his first paycheck was only for a week and they are now calling wanting us to make a payment saying that we didn't turn the paper in in time .

I also received a unsettling voicemail from Dave at Big Sandy and Parkersburg who told me that because I wasn't able to for fill a commitment which I never committed I told him I would try to make the payment on Friday he told me that he wasn't real happy in broken commitments didn't go over real well with him! So again somebody dropped the ball somewhere and we're expected her to make a payment that we really can't make at the moment but we paid insurance take care of it so I will not be going through them again they also damaged our sectional when they delivered it.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to address your recent experience and see what we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews