Cottonwood, California

I bought an couch two years ago. Everything fine the first six months.

At that time I was late. I asked for a statement because I wanted to pay off the loan and was told they couldn't give me one because I was late. The battle started. Nineteen months later I quit paying.According to them I still owed about 50% of the original price.

I still can't get a statement from them. My arrangement was 18 months.

They lie. Can't trust them

Comments

Hey I ended up calling them on their lies and I ended up getting my monthly payment back and they are coming to pick up the bed and chair we financed thru them next weekend. We walked away without issues because they knew they were in the wrong and we documented it.

Don't trust a word any of them say NEVER!!

They lie, They don't care about you as a customer in the least. Their collection teams are a joke, Havent a clue, Dress like a hood rat thugs.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want you to feel mislead or that we don't care and would like to see what we can do to earn back your trust.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews