Columbus, Ohio
1.5

ACCEPTANCE NOW IS THE MOST corrupt and Unfair establishment to do business with. If you want to make a big Payment they refuse and insist that the amount is divided into two as a monthly payment, that way 50% of the amount goes to interest.

I will Encourage any and Everyone NEVER EVER to do business with them!! save your money and purchase your furniture or find another medium.

until they can revise their payment options or Interest do not put your Life in forever unfair Debt!!! a Bedroom set that Intially cost $1781.98 ended paying $3185.07 without a single Missed payment or Pass due!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Pay it off early and you won't have that problem. Do you complain about the interest on your house, car or credit cards?

Didn't think so!! Read your contract and you won't have a issue.

I know they are awful I bought some couches the price was $2789 now I have to paid $5800 dollars it's really sad Don't go there

#1121952

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don't want you to feel mislead and would really like to speak with you further about your payment concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews