Charlotte, North Carolina

Upon walking into an Ashley's furniture in Memphis, Tn I was convinced to use their Acceptance Now program despite the fact I had the cash on me at the time. They lied to me.

Told me I could pay it off after 1 year of payment installments. Instead after 90 days they started charging something like 110% interest. I showed up ahead of the 1 year date and to my surprise I owed 4x as much as I started out owing. I dealt with the rude, disrespectful, ghetto Acceptance Now employees until July, when I attempted to redeem the special program where they'll pay up to $1000 if you were to be in temporary disability, etc.

I could NOT get these people to do their jobs. This woman kept claiming that she was going above and beyond which we all know wasn't the case. Every call was like pulling teeth. Finally, after being harassed by the repo people several times (despite the fact I had an open claim with AN) I had my last conversation with AN where I was accused of being an abuser, she cursed at me and finally hung up on me.

My wife spoke to her as well and the AN employee defended her sexism. My wife, being the amazing feminist she is, just about sued AC for the misogynistic treatment she received. Instead, we chose simply to discontinue our relationship with AN. No amount of moderate quality furniture is worth the ongoing abuse.

AN is absolutely a rip off.

I've also encouraged 4 of my friends/family members to discontinue with AN as well. I will never use AN again and God willing everyone I speak to will know about the SCAM that is Acceptance Now.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would really like to speak with you further and get to the bottom of why you feel this way.

We certainly never want you to feel like you were treated poorly.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews