Charleston, South Carolina
1.7

Terrible company to deal with. I have or had two accounts with this company.

I was having some financial difficulties, but still managed to make payments on the two accounts. The manager constantly called me at my job, after I advised numerous times that I could not receive collection calls at work. Mind you, they had several other ways to contact me. But if I didn't return their call immediately, they would call my job.

I lost my job due to the collection calls, so that pushed me further behind in payments. However, I still sent in payments as I could, to show good faith. The company charged one of the accounts off as STOLEN and has damaged my credit. How is the furniture stolen, when I have made every attempt to show that I am trying to pay.

Also, they have refused to send me receipts or balances owed...After being asked several times to do so. This company is not easy to work with and cares nothing about it's customers.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1120529

Hello. I am sort of having a same issue, if you can please email me idgarcia97@gmail.com so I can ask you something

#1119779

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We want you to feel happy thoughts when renting with us and would really like to speak with you further and address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

I will certainly reach out to the customer care no later than today 03/39th. Hopefully, this is resolved without any further issues.

Acceptance Now Reviews