Alpharetta, Georgia

I am a current customer of Acceptance now in alt ga.I have been currently diagnosed with stage to ovarian cancer. I have been in the hospital for almost two months now my mother have taken over the care for my kids as well as my apt.

My reference that I gave to this furniture place is my mom, sister, and friends they have been calling all three giving my personal info as well as they have called and came up to my job several times. I have asked them numerous of times to not call or come up to my place of employment but they refuse to respect my wishes . I am battling for my life right now worrying about a furniture bill is not my number one priority my life could b over with when I wake tomorrow. The supervisor Kelly at the rooms to go location off jimmy carter in alt ga is very mean and rude she has no respect or no flitter.

I need to take legal action I just don't know which direction to go. I have invested almost 3grand into this furniture, I am 3 month behind my mother stated to me that they put a letter on the door which is asking me to go to magistrate court but there is no court date on the notice. Also on the notice it states that I owe 6900 for the furniture now when I signed the agreement it stated a little over 5k and keep in mind I have invested almost 3grand the balance should not be that high. They should not b calling my job for one for to they are harassing and giving my personal info to family and friends that I used for references and for three the balance should not b that high .

I need help with the direction that I need to take. Can anyone assist me please I am in the hospital so I am limited to what I can do please email at taskinalasha@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

It's illegal for someone to be calling your job about a bill after you have asked that they do not. Next time they call, record the bastards and report them to the Bureau of Consumer Protection FTC -- Here's their website https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection.

Here's the site for the same government agency for the State of Georgia: http://consumer.georgia.gov/consumer-services/filing-a-complaint

Take care of yourself.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd love to look into this further and try to address any concerns you have about your account.

When you have a chance, please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews