Los Angeles, California

Big mistake didn't knew that the furniture i though was mine because i was paying for they actually not and they planning to Take it.

I purchase on January 2014 a set of furniture $799 Since February 2014 I make payments every month of $160 if you do your math i already make payment for a total of $2240 unfortunately this month I'm not able to make my paymeny lost my job and i don't have another income for right now. They've being calling me every day every single day and calling every person i put as a reference and now they showing up at the address they have on file late night or early morning leaving notes on the door. My ex-lanlord contact me telling me that is people looking for me and they don't have respect for the new family. The Furnityre store Ariana called me saying they need to get the furniture from me because is in the contract. This people is a big repo when i sign those papers yes i was desperate in needs with furniture but they never told me that those furniture was rented and that i was going to paid four time the price of the real value. They are a big liars they dont explain you good about what is the financial about they charged way too much and they want take the furniture that you make payments for So they can re-touched and sell them to their next victims. I refused to return the furniture that ive being make payment for. I contact a lawyer and he said im not the first client with the same situation.

Please people do NOT USE ACCEPTANCE NOW and if you in San Diego DO NOT use Ariana Furniture they fraud and they take your money

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you return it.will they leave you along or they still come after you for the rest?

It's lease to own . Your renting until you decide to take ownership of your items.

Read your agreement before signing of on any paperwork you don't understand.

But the words lease to own should explain it all .

Acceptance Now Reviews