Cosby, Tennessee
Style and Design

I got 2 tv from them paid $300 cash lady told me it would be paid off in 3 mths frist lie. Then i find out the insutencs the insurance that I was paying for wouldn't even cover because I'm on disability so I found out I owe them $800 for $350 and $200 tv i called them told them theres no way ask what i could do April the one she told me to return the smaller today than other $98 so I did then I come out to the house trying to pick up both items and I'm still want me to pay for the one that I returned and that would be me paying $800 for a financing about $280 I live in Cleveland Tennessee I bought them at Electronic Express I didn't know they were owned by Rent-A-Center have never went to rent a center I think that they should have to tell people or have a sign saying we or owned by Rent-A-Center and we have the same 28000 % interests not 10

.i will be sueing them for harassment and stress that they've cause me I have been hospitalized once for being so upset because of you

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now, Our customer service team would be happy to discuss your account and any payment options you may have. Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance. Thank you.