Bellevue, Washington
2.5

I got a tv from hhgreg thru acceptance now on Father's Day . I became ill and had to be hospitalized &off from work.

I followed their protocol had my Dr fill out medical waiver & needless to say i kept receiving calls about my paper not being received by the local office when the fax was to corporate office which was the number on the medical waiver form.& who grants the waiver..however they did not acknowledge or adhere to what the medical waiver stated & continued to harass me about payments &waiver not being reviewed when in fact corporate had. Sio they show up to my house to pick up tv after i provided them with Drs telephone number & followed their guidelines for payments to be waived until i was cleares to return to work & make a check.

Never again. Dont recommend anyone go to them..

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. That’s certainly not how we want you to feel, and we’d really like to speak with you about what happened.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

@Anonymous

Yes I will give you a call. As of Friday the local store still claims to never have received the paperwork from corporate about my waiver.

However there is a new manager who was trying to be more helpful. I didn't realize Acceptance Now is a new name for Rent a Cener. This stuff is way over priced .

I definitely feel like you think your getting a good deal

as to going thru HHGREG but after your declined they send you off to Acceptance who you think is giving you a great deal on payments & only to realize you've been got and are paying way more than what this stuff is worth. Black Friday will be around the corner

Acceptance Now Reviews