Dallas, Texas
2.7

I chose to use them and was constantly telling them I wanted the 90 day no interest option. All their paperwork was for the leasing option with one page related to the 90 day option.

I made 3 payments per the 90 day page. However, I was not paid in full. the 90 day option page was not accurate as it did not have taxes include. So since I did not pay $80 in taxes, I now had to pay $400 as the 90 day option expired.

Also, you have to make last 90 day payment in store. None of their written documents tell you this. And if you make it online - it still will not count to close out your account.

I consider acceptance now extremely fraud oriented and will note on every site I can so that people will know what tactics they use. I will also not shop at Sears as they give space to this company and should know what kind of company they deal with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Fraud oriented 90 day policy.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to address your concerns and see what we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186, at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews