Saint Louis, Missouri
3.3

I got my furniture and May 2014 I was late a few times on my payments but I always pay my payments and never been in threat of getting my furniture taken all the way up until now July 20th 2016 I lost my job and I was struggling with my payments so I just came and I spoke with the manager named John and he told me to come in and put some paperwork in so that the insurance company to pay for my furniture until I can find another job well I'll call almost every week to see what was the results of the situation and I never got a response all the way up until October 15th I'll get a call from the company saying that I owe the balance on my account and I was under the impression that the insurance company was supposed to follow through with the payment or what not I was late a few times on my payments but I always pay my payments and never been in threat of getting my furniture taking all the way up until now July 20th at 2016 I lost my job and I was struggling with my payments so August came and I spoke with the manager and and on and he told me to come in and put some paperwork in so dead that you showings company could pay for my furniture until I can find another job well I called almost every week to see what was the results of the situation and I never got a response all the way up until October 15th I got a call from the company saying that I owe a balance on my account, I was under the impression that the insurance company was supposed to fall through with the payment for 4 months, your store manager. He has very poor customer service experience because it took them a month and a half to let me know that the insurance company what's going to help me now some guy named James keep calling and harassing me he called me every day and I told him the situation about me not having a job I've been looking for a job for the longest and I can't seem to find a job due to my back problems I think this company is a rip off and I would not recommend anyone to shop at the store or deal with the company at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to take a look into your account and see if there is anything we can do to help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.

@Anonymous

Hello... I have a question...

If I have an account with acceptance... For 5 months now...

N I need to return it.. Will it affevrt my credit?

Acceptance Now Reviews