Owings Mills, Maryland

I contacted one of the RAC personnel to advise because of the way my pay falls from time to time I may have to make my payment on a certain day. Mind you I'm calling to advise of the date not saying I cannot afford the payment and high interest I'm paying.

I was told (the same as another customer who also posted here if) to call and let them know whenever that will happen and they would put a note in the system and that they appreciated that I advised them. Last month I called the store to advise what day I would be paying and the rep made a comment that "I was killing him/her...um excuse me I have never ever missed a payment and would like to speak to your boss. I was never given the bosses number but s note was placed in the system. I went to the store the day I said I would make the payment because for some reason I cannot access the system using Internet Explorer, when I got back home they had called me about the payment...umm aren't there 24 hours in a day?

Didn't I say I would make the payment that day (and did).

I would like to speak to someone about this. If a person calls and advises of a payment that will be made a few days late and has always kept their word why should they get the extras?

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We would really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews