Ocala, Florida

This place is horrible! i know something shady is going on when I ask for monthly statements to be mailed to me showing my balance and credited payments and I receive NOTHING from them.

Then they call 5-6 times a day on my payment due date to make sure I remember to make my payment. They don't stop there! On the same day, they call my reference and leave messages saying I've blocked them from calling me and they need to let me know that my payment is due. My payment isn't even late and they make harassing calls.

Well guess what? I'll make my next payment when I get my statement mailed to me. Must be hiding something or ripping me off if they don't want to provide a statement like any other company does automatically. I called the number listed on the acceptance now website and detailed what's been going on with the Ocala store and now I'm waiting for the district manager to call me.

Highly doubt he will. Anyone needing to do a financing option, run from HHGregg and find somewhere else to use.

This place and the employees are horrible. I'll NEVER purchase anything from them again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1204601

I've experienced the same in the Phila HH GREGG location. Ashley (the fake manager) is the worst!

No people or management skills.

Im still waiting for the District Manager Marc Williams to contact me but I heard that is a useless request. They need to be investigated for shady business practices.

#1203506

It's not HH Gregg, it's the acceptance now program. Those are the crooks.

#1202323

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help clear things up. Whenever you get the chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews