Jamaica, New York
1.7

I did not had any problem with Accepance Now until a ghetto no good rep name Kenya called my job looking for payment in which I told the General Manager when I will be making payment. After I told her the date and month I will be making payment, she had the nerve to call me the next day for payment!!! I only owe $500 out of thousands of dollars I have been paying.STAY AWAY from Raymour and Flanigan at Bay Plaza Mall they will robbed and harass you even when you own them a dollar that's how greedy they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

#1204121

This is a piece of *** company. I got a loan for $2400 from them, they charge me $4,485.

And threaten to come take my furniture after paying $2000. I wish there was someone on this country who could over seen these scheme company. Scammmmmmmmm.

Scammmm.

#1204014

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to make sure our customers have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews