Houston, Texas
1.2

The worst company ever. They lie about 90 day same as cash refusing to accept your final payment forcing you to stay in that contract. This has got to be illegal

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The comment above mine says to call, I've been calling about the same issue you have for months, I have paid the original amount owed and have been passed around from person to person since March they will not take care of it and will not return any phone calls or emails. File a complaint with the states attorney generals office. Maybe that will get something done!

OMG! I just applied and decided to look at the reviews, I am RUNNING AWAY!!!!!!!! Thank you so much.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and would like to talk to you further about you concerns so we can see what we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews