Bensalem, Pennsylvania

On 9/15/16 I called the location of Hrgreg in Langhorne pa to make my last payment. When i called the lady tell me my balance went up , I ask for a supervisor she said she was on vacation, did not know the name of higher management said they had change him gave me a 1800 # with no name and no one to contact the automated system is horrible to get through once I did rep told me in 24 mark was going to call me the Dm, never did on 9/16 i called they said mark wasn't the Dm its mike they tried to reach him said in 2 hours he was going to call if not to please call back at 730 , he never did, i called back they tried to reach him ,no answer they said they was going higher and in 24 the upper boss was calling me , no call I will never do business with this company ever again and I am posting this everywhere. Worst customer service ever...

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to see if we can help turn your experience around and get you in touch with the correct people. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews