Worst consumer ever. Lies to customers about payoffs. Triple the amount that you owe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want to hear feedback like this and we'd like to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to address your concerns.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Extremely high payoff fees compared to the sticker price. If you are even one day late on your payment, they will harass you with phone calls and eventually want to talk to you about coming to collect your merchandise REGARDLESS of how much you have already paid.

They sent a guy to collect my television set on CHRISTMAS EVE if I didn't bring my payment current that was 52 days past due. I asked for more time because of my Christmas spending and they threatened to take my TV, despite the fact that I have already paid more than DOUBLE the sticker price.

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM OR H.H. GREGG (The store where I made the purchase) AGAIN!!!

Elizabeth

I suggest you let your credit card company know about this and if they refuse to issue a new card to prevent further withdrawals take your money elsewhere. I use AmexServe prepaid debit card which can be used for Direct Deposit but I use it only as a card I add money to for free and use it for all online purchases never my Direct Deposit card.

AmexServe is a great company and their card is free to use free to load with no monthly fees. If you lose it they replace free within one week.

Notify your credit card company and get a new card immediately or they will never stop taking money from you. It is illegal to do what they do and your CC company should be willing to help you.

If not, take your money out and go to a new company. I use AmexServe prepay debit card and not my Direct Deposit for any online purchases.

Acceptance Now Reviews