4.7

Was given a pay off date and quote.Went in to pay my purchase off. She replied you missed it by one day...

well you told me the 22nd. And i was prompt and ready.

To purchase something else.... poor service/communication.Christmas is ruined for my children

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Elizabeth

Get rid of this company and its cheating ways by either getting a new card number or going to another card company. I use AmexServe and it is a great prepaid card with no fees to load or use and no monthly fees. I never use my Direct Deposit card online, only my AmexServe which CAN be used for DD but I choose to only load it when I want to buy online.

Hello, I work with Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want for our customers to feel this way and would like the opportunity to help turn your experience around.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you are able. We look forward to speaking with you.

Betrayed, hurt and confused

#978647 terrible employee, talks on the phone at all times, helps 20 people at one time...act as If i wasnt important.my Christmas spirit just went out the widow

Acceptance Now Reviews