By far the worse ! I was misled when sigining agreements .

They added $500 warranty fee which I had no idea about . I found that out when I called to pay off my account . I was told a manager by the name of Bill was suppose to call me to resolve the issue. 2 months have gone by and no call from him.

I paid last month so it wouldn't affect my credit , but have not summited payment yet this month . Spoke to people in the office who are very rude and not helpful at all. Threatening phone calls have continued ... but no call from Bill so I can resolve issue and pay off my account .

What a nightmare .

I will never EVER do this again. And advise anyone from doing business with this company .

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I am in the process of filing a complaint with the FTC. They refuse to allow you to pay more than your payment for the month and add a whole bunch of extra fees.

Which in this state I'm pretty sure is not allowed. If it's 90 days same as cash then the only thing they can add is tax.

Now they are trying to tack on 12 percent interest to that 90 day deal. Really?!?

@Anonymous

I just placed my third rental with Acceptance Now and it's the first I heard about the 12% if account is to be paid within 90 days. I was told it has been like that and she was not sure why I was not charged in the past. Ludicrous.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and see if we can help in any way.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews