Arnold, Maryland

Last Monday, my husband and I came home to find out our lab puppy had gotten out of her crate while we were gone and chewed up our sofas that we just got in March. We have insurance and our understanding was if anything happened it would be fixed or replaced.

Last Monday I called RAC at Ashley's furniture in Glen Burnie, MD to find out what we needed to do to have the furniture replaced. I was told the district manager would call me back the next day. I had the district manager's(Shelton) phone number from the last time I had talked to him. Well apparently he's not with the company anymore which is such a shame.

I spoke to the new district manager Lori who said she'd take a look at my paperwork and find out a solution and would get back to me. My husband and I have called the RAC store at Glen burnie atleast 4 times now and I've called the corporate number on Monday. When I spoke to corporate they said that they would have the district manager call me back in the next 24 hours. Well here it is two days later and no phone call back from anyone.

I've paid $2189 for this furniture and if I don't get a solution I will dispute the charges with my bank and RAC can come back and get their merchandise.

I'm not paying another penny until I have my couches fixed which was why my husband and I went with having the added insurance. I will never do business with RAC again.

Comments

Just so everyone knows, the insurance I've been paying for and the 5 year warranty wont cover my couches either. I still refuse to pay on them until this issue is resolved.

The insurance that my husband and I were told would "cover anything" doesn't cover anything. We were told it was considered negligence. Negligence means someone has to have intent to be malicious. There was no negligence in this case.

I will never ever do business with them again. They need to come pick up this furnitue before I drop it off at their store.

Acceptance Now Reviews