Russellville, Arkansas

I HAD PURCHASED A COUCH LOVESEAT END TABLE COFFEE TABLE AND BEDROOM SUIT.. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG BEFORE I KNEW THAT WAS A MISTAKE!

THE STITCHING ON THE CUSHIONS OF THE COUCH AND LOVESEAT CAME APART SHORTLY AFTER WE PICKED THE FURNITURE UP AND THE ARMS BROKE ON BOTH PIECES AS WELL..THE MATTERESS FOR MY BEDROOM WAS OF POOR QUALITY AS WELL. I TRIED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS TO HAVE SOMEONE COME OUT AND FIX OR REPLACE MY FURNITURE ..(LIKE THEY EXPLAINED TO ME IN THE STORE THAT THEY WOULD) BUT, THEY WANTED ME TO WRAP THE STUFF IN PLASTIC AND BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE MYSELF THEY WOULD THEN DETERMINE IF IT WAS MY FAULT OR A FAULT IN THE FURNITURE...AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPS I FINALLY TOLD THEM TO JUST COME GET THE STUFF.. THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO.. NOW THEY ARE CALLING ME WANTING ME TO MAKE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS AROUND MY WORK SCHEDULE SO THEY CAN COME PICK MY FURNITURE UP.

I HAD INFORMED THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN I DO NOT GET OFF TILL 5... NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL NOT MAKE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH MY SCHEDULE SO THEY CAN COME GET THE STUFF I HAVE PAID FOR ALREADY WITH THE HIGH CHARGES THEY CHARGE!! I PROBABLY HAVE PAID FOR THAT FURNITURE 3 TIMES OVER THE AMOUNT ITS WORTH... THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY A LAWSUIT WILL COME THEIR WAY...

PLEASE NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ACCEPTANCE NOW... IT IS A RIP OFF!!

Comments

You're not getting the stuff FROM AC. Whichever store you went to is the one you should mad at...AC is just the lease to own company INSIDE the furniture store.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly want you to be happy with your products and would like to look into your concerns further and see if there’s anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews