Jacksonville, Florida

I GOT A LAPTOP FROM THEM BACK IN DECEMBER 6 MONTHS AND $900.00 LATER I AM STILL PAYING FOR THIS. MY PAYMENTS ARE DUE THE 1ST IF EACH MONTH, WHICH I HAVE MADE EVERY PAYMENT.

BUT EVERY 1ST BY 10AM IF A PAYMENT IS NOT MADE THEY CALL ME NUMEROUS TIMES A DAY, THEY CALL ALL OF MY REFERENCES INCLUDING MY WORK NUMBER AS WELL. WHICH I HAVE TOLD THEM NOT TO CALL MY JOB!!!! I AM NOT ALLOWED TO GET PERSONAL CALLS AND THEY DON'T GIVE A *** THEY STILL CALL. I PAY MY BILL EVERY MONTH JUST NOT ALWAYS ON THE 1ST IF IT DOESN'T FALL ON A PAY DATE.

MY REFERENCES ARE REFERENCES ONLY NOT MY KEEPERS OR BILL COLLECTORS. I HAVE EMAILED THEM ABOUT THIS AND NO RESPONSE.

I THINK IT IS EXTREMELY OVER PRICED IF IT IS NOT PAID WITHIN THE 90 DAYS!!!!! I COULD HAVE PRUCHASED 2 LAPTOPS BY NOW.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toshiba Laptop.

Reason of review: CALLING MY REFERNCES AND WORK # AND LAPTOP OVERPRICED.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to and ridiculous interest, Unanswered email.

Comments

Ill not recommend your business to no one i don't want them to go through what im going through, i always ask for my balance and i always get some kind of excuse. I never got any email from you guys about my balance.

Cant wait in finishing paying of my product, and never again will i do business with you...... an unsatisfied customer.....

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. It's against our policies to harass customers or others by calling repeatedly when the customer isn't able to talk.

It's always a good idea to stay on top of your account and keep it updated. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate reach out to us at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews