New York, New York
1.2

Acceptance Now are thieves and feed on the low income consumers. First of all i had purchased a 2 bedroom sets and a living room set and of course didnt have full money upfront so did the rent to own option.

At that time i was making good money and didn't really notice that it was a screwed up deal. Now that i lost the job and fighting to stay afloat the company wont even work with me even though i have paid double the original asking price of the furniture. At the end of my contract i will have paid 4x the asking price of the furniture.

I have pleaded with them to extend my contract so that my payments were a little lower but got nothing all they say is well if the payments cant be made in full then we will have someone come pick it up. I would never recommend this place to even my worst enemy.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to do our best to work with our customers and would like to speak with you about your concerns and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews