We purchased a bed from Rooms to Go.Sounded like a great deal financing with Acceptance Now but boy has it been a mistake.

We get harassed every month about the payment. They not only call me and my husband but call the references that I put down on my application. No other company harasses the references from your application. We have paid on the bed for a year now and they bed really didn't cost that much.

I want to say at the most $800 and we still owe $500.Scam!!

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Submit review

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Justin V
to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1267895

I tried getting details over the phone and they will not give me any numbers or figures.Already have a call into the DE state Attorney General's office to file a claim for consumer disclosure fraud among other violations.

NOTE: I do not nor would I do business with this company. I was merely inquiring for a friend of mine who was down on his luck and the phone call was nothing but red flags from the get-go.

Unfortunately for AcceptanceNow they tried to bait and talk down to the wrong consumer.Stay tuned for further updates and domain pertaining to information from consumer possibly leading to class action suit.