Acceptance Now Bed Review

100 of 1249 Acceptance Now reviews

We purchased a bed from Rooms to Go.Sounded like a great deal financing with Acceptance Now but boy has it been a mistake.

We get harassed every month about the payment. They not only call me and my husband but call the references that I put down on my application. No other company harasses the references from your application. We have paid on the bed for a year now and they bed really didn't cost that much.

I want to say at the most $800 and we still owe $500.Scam!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #982909

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Acceptance Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
100 of 1249 Acceptance Now reviews

Jan 02 #1264278

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

0 1 Reply
Justin V

Jan 08 #1267895 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I tried getting details over the phone and they will not give me any numbers or figures. Already have a call into the DE state Attorney General's office to file a claim for consumer disclosure fraud among other violations. NOTE: I do not nor would I do business with this company. I was merely inquiring for a friend of mine who was down on his luck and the phone call was nothing but red flags from the get-go. Unfortunately for AcceptanceNow they tried to bait and talk down to the wrong consumer. Stay tuned for further updates and domain pertaining to information from consumer possibly leading to class action suit.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.