Aurora, Illinois

My husband and I have purchased three different couches from that location and this last time we had a few defected pieces so VCF came out to switch the chaise out. We spoken to the One store Manager with VCF and he credited us $50 for the first time and the second time we were really disappointed that the new chaise was also defected and just wanted that piece completely switched out with another recliner. Not only was that chaise an eyesore but we were mislead by Acceptance Now when they told us that due to the inconvenience that we could get another 30-Days to pay it off. When calling the Aurora location first they couldn't find the paperwork and that they would call us back. Maria informed my husband Roland that she would call him back 2-3 times but never did. Then when trying to get the situation rectified by calling the District Manager Jimmy Espinoza, we left him 2-3 messages and we had to chase him to get an answer and then told us there is NOTHING that he could do. Roland left a message for the Regional Manager Thomas Cullen and he doesn't take the time to call us back and gives our message to the District Manager Jimmy again. You would think after buying 3 couches within 12 months and being a returning customer that this would get taken care of promptly! I worked with a Charity since I purchased my first couch and had NEVER any issues and was outstanding with her customer Service and a pleasure to work with. I work in the Residential Industry and I have referred some of my Residents to VCF because of Acceptance Now and my great experiences with Charity. Unfortunately, Our plan was to pay this couch off and buy 2 bedroom sets for our boys but moving forward not only will I no longer due business with Acceptance Now but I am going to let everyone know my experience and refer them elsewhere. It's a shame considering my profession and people needing furniture I always refer due to my experience.

Pamela & Roland

hantello@gmail.com

Preferred solution: Stick to your word.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lies, Customer service, Jimmy espinoza-dm, Lied to repeatedly, Misleading information.

Comments

yes they rip people of the dont report to credit any more as of 2014 so dont believe them they also force the benefit plus on customer when it an option bad company and liers

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don’t ever want you to feel mislead and would like to get you on the line so we can see what we can do to help.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews