Atlanta, Georgia
1.8

Horrible I was lied to from beginning to end. Sales person said they would contact me in three days to follow up with delivery date and never did I had to continue to call them.

They kept changing delivery dates but never called me. Every time I called they acted like it didn't matter if I was a customer or not. Furniture never got delivered but they harassed me for payments day n night but never called to talk about delivery of furniture. Once I requested a refund had to waits weeks to get money back and still no money back.

They said corporate is holding my money for unknown reasons. I will never buy from this company or acceptance again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want you to feel disrespected, harassed or mislead, and would really like to address your concerns and help get your furniture delivered.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews