Bowie, Maryland

I have the same experience as many people here--signed what I thought was a relatively straight-forward--pay as if cash in 90 days or convert to a standard rent to own for 2 years.

After nearly 1200 dollars in payments-- I am told that I owe 3,000 on an 1800 dollar purchase---and that paying it off early really means I pay the entire 4000 dollars due--but get no interest reduction return or payment credit for doing so. Multiple calls to their corporate hq's not returned, 2 letters ignored. These are just

Shameful liars-- I have complained to the CFPB http://www.consumerfinance.gov/?gclid=CJ_s1cOTyc4CFUJZhgod37UP1g

and encourage everyone else lied to in the Ashley furniture stores by their representatives to complain as well-- a few hundred complaints--and the Feds will shut these guys down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: LYING THIEVES.

Preferred solution: I want to see what was offered provided-- a consumer contract for renttoown at perhaps higher interest rates--but not stealing 4k from me by refusing to offset the interest charges for an early pay off.

Acceptance Now Cons: Worst group of liars i have ever run into.

• RAC sucks
  • misleading business practices

Comments

#1200565

Horrible horrible customer service. I called for 2 WEEKS straight numerous times in more than one day to pay my bill and nobody would answer the phone.

When they called me cuz my bill was "late" i explained i had been trying to call for two weeks the woman said i was a liar and she had no "missed calls" from my phone number and wouldnt stop arguing with me.

Going thru them was the worst thing ive ever done! Horrible "business"

Acceptance Now Reviews