White Heath, Illinois
1.8

We recently purchased a Samsung 9100 series washer/dryer set. Acceptance now was the inhouse lender.

Upon begining the paperwork with an employee. The employee could not give any insight into costs through this company. The employee just kept claiming that the total could be whatever acceptance now felt like making it after and before their fees. Reluctantly due to our position we proceeded.

After the amounts were finalized. Numbers just still didnt make sense. It didnt matter which direction was taken to attempt to deduce the same result that acceptance now resulted with, it was not possible. Upon trying to contact the company directly at 2038CT 08312016 the company claimed it to be after hours.

Even though their website claims to end the day at 2200CT. And this reveiw site claims the end of day is 2045CT.

Either way the company closed before any stated times. This company seems to be VERY shady and operates in confusion of customers that their process causes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Comments

#1206688

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to help clear things up. Whenever you get the chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

#1207504
@Anonymous

sooooo, Can I pay off my merchandise before the "3rd, 4th payment are due"? why or why not?

Merch.

was $888. +scotgard of $125...contract says 90 days to pay off. Payments scheduled $171 for 3 mos. then last payment of $800.

REDICULOUSNESS! I ONLY NEEDED $300 TO PAY ORIGINAL PRICE.

A $888 SOFA SET BECOMES $2500!!!!

i'm paying twice and more if I can't pay the 'lump' amount at the end of scheduled contract.

Acceptance Now Reviews